Patron Membership includes:
Basic HSBC Household benefits –
- Free unlimited admission to the History Resource Center.
- 10% discount on Society publications and all purchases..
- Society public history journal, History Trails,
- Discounts on staff-conducted research.
- Free or discount admission to Society sponsored events, exhibits, and lectures.
- The chance to meet and connect with other individuals interested in the history of Baltimore County.
- GBHA (2 free admissions) & MCHC access (discounted joint membership)
- Name recognition – on website, in History Trails, sign in Almshouse
- Free photocopies of research file materials
- Members only preview to exhibits or events
- Framed 8×10 print from our photo collection
- 5 hours of free research by HSBC staff